Josh Linkner – NYT bestselling author, VC investor, and #1 most booked innovation keynote speaker on entrepreneurial thinking and leadership
On April 6th and 7th, the Outthinker Strategy Network will assemble some the world’s foremost business thinkers to share cutting edge ideas to help us navigate forward.
From across disciplines – economics, leadership, marketing, strategy, culture, organization, technology, operations – you will hear from and personally interact with the creators of the cutting-edge ideas most critical to navigating through the turbulence.
100% of profits from sales for this summit will be donated to non-profit organizations helping the most at-risk communities and populations dealing with the virus, from children who no longer have access to hot lunches, hourly workers no longer with income, and the elderly most at risk medically.
You’ll find the latest info and speaker line-up here
Learn from the best.
What you’ll get out of joining.
A unique opportunity to interact with the world’s foremost business thinkers from the comfort of your couch.
You’ll leave the summit with an understanding of what the future may hold for you. You’ll begin to see the outlines of the “new normal” from economic, technological, social, and organizational perspectives, and what that means for your industry, your company, your team and yourself.
Guided by these business thinkers, you arm yourself with the latest tools to craft strategies, drive innovation and lead transformation to get you through the turmoil. You’ll be able to define and refine plans for shifting gears and creating the future.
Finally, you won’t just leave with a plan. You’ll also get insights on how to execute on your updated strategy. Plus you’ll learn the leadership techniques and emerging organizational models to activate your people and broader communities to make it happen.
Here’s how it works:
- 2 Days – On both April 6th & 7th, the summit runs from 5am to 6pm Pacific Daylight Time.
- 20 Speakers – With 20 speakers on the agenda, you can pick and choose which sessions you’ll join.
- Live + Q&A – All sessions are happening live and include Q&A for you to ask your questions.
- Online – You can join from anywhere, as long as you have internet access. No travel needed!
- Recordings – After the summit, you get recordings and transcripts to check what you’ve missed.
- One Year Access – Moreover, you keep access to the content for a full year.
- 100% of profits donated to charities supporting populations at risk from COVID-19
Pricing: (Please email or call 203-286-3606 for 10+ passes for your team or company)
- 1 seat $99
- 5 seats $399
- 10 seats $699