We invite you to join us for a leadership seminar.
Date/Time: Monday, June 24th | 6.30pm – 8.45pm
Location: 2029 Century Park Blvd., Suite 1500, Los Angeles, 90068
This empowering and interactive strengths seminar is instrumental for individual contributors, managers and leaders to answer a key question – how do you add value and contribute best with your strengths?
A strengths-based approach is both inspiring and confidence building because it focuses on what we do well and how we can leverage our talents. When we use our strengths we also improve our engagement level which leads to an increase in satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
It’s essential that we understand our strengths and that every strength can be used both effectively and ineffectively. As we gain greater awareness of our strengths, blind spots and weaknesses (to manage around), we are able to build partnerships to maximize our contribution.
For those who manage others and lead a team, this is a useful approach to add to your toolkit. Gallup’s research shows that:
- People who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged on the job.
- Teams that focus on strengths every day have 12.5% greater productivity.
- Teams that receive strengths feedback have 8.9% greater profitability.
- If a manager primarily focuses on an employee's strengths, the likelihood that employee will be actively disengaged is 1%.
- If a manager primarily focuses on an employee's weaknesses, the likelihood that employee will be actively disengaged is 22%.
We can either move forward by leveraging our strengths or trying to fix weaknesses. The first approach will help us achieve excellence and the second approach leaves some of our potential on the table.
We hope you will join for this special event.
6.30-7pm: Arrival and networking
7 – 8.30pm: Lead with Strengths Seminar*
8.30 – 8.45pm: Questions/networking
Before the Seminar:
* Seminar participants have the option to take the CliftonStrengths Assessment prior to the event. This step is not required to attend but highly recommended and will increase your understanding of the material and your strengths. We encourage participants to take the CliftonStrengths 34 Assessment for $50 as opposed to your Top 5 for $20. You can access the assessment with the link below.
Early bird pricing thru June 12th
Wharton So Cal Club Members: $25
After June 12th
Wharton So Cal Club Members: $35
Deadline to register is June 21st. Space is limited for the event so we encourage you to sign-up early.
2029 Century Park East, suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90067
(corner of Century Park East & Constellation Ave)
- Complimentary parking is available in the front of the Century Park Towers Building; spaces are limited
- Valet parking is available in front of the building
- For alternate parking, you may park at the Westfield Mall
Security: Please check-in at the lobby security desk when you enter the building for a visitor pass to the 15th floor. A picture ID is required.
Refund Policy: We do not provide refunds but if you can’t make the event we do allow you to invite someone to attend in your place.
Contact information: Alissa@FinermanLiving.com
Articles to learn more:
Strengths Based Development: The Manager’s Role
Employees Who Use Their Strengths Outperform
About the Speaker Alissa Finerman
Alissa is an Executive Coach/Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and works with entrepreneurs, managers, leaders and teams to help drive performance by leveraging strengths and accomplishing key professional goals. She traded in a Wall Street career so she could help others raise the bar in their life. She is the author of Living in YOUR Top 1%, a book which provides a roadmap to create your best life and redefine success. Alissa bridges her experiences as a former professional tennis player, Wall Street professional and executive coach to inspire others to think bigger and get results.
Alissa holds an MBA from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and a BA from the University of California, Berkeley. She received her coaching credentials from New York University, Results Coaching Systems and Gallup Strengths Coaching Program. Alissa lives in Santa Monica.